The Propak is the latest lightweight Self Contained Breathing Apparatus supplied by MFSS. Offering the highest levels of protection, Propak builds upon the proven performance of the Sabre Contour and represents the next generation in SCBA.
- Approved to EN137:2006 Class II, incorporating the stringent Flame engulfment test
- Proven Tempest Demand Valve
- Trusted high performance pneumatics
- 100% Kevlar webbing
- Easy adjust parachute style buckles
- New rapid adjust cylinder band design
- Easy upgrade path
Contour 300/500/600 SCBA
The Sabre Contour 300, 500 and 600 offer top levels of user comfort due to their ergonomic back plate and padded Kelvar blend webbing. Contour 300 accepts a single 200 or 300 bar cylinder, whereas the Contour 500 can be configured for single and duo cylinder use. Contour 600 accepts a twin cylinder parcel providing a low profile long duration set.
- Easy to maintain with low through life costs
- Intrinsically flame retardant webbing
- Facility to add electronic monitoring devices to the set
Contour 100 SCBA
Designed primarily for the industrial market for the use with the PanaSeal / PanaVisor or Vision 3 facemask the Contour 100 is a lightweight high performance set suitable for tasks from inspection to fire-fighting. The Contour 100 offers exceptional levels of performance, comfort and reliability with low through life costs.
- Kevlar blend non-padded webbing harness
- Optional airline and decontamination attachments available
- Ergonomically designed, strong and lightweight injection moulded back plate
The Sigma 2 is a low cost SCBA set giving the same high levels of respiratory protection as the Sabre Contour, but has been packaged to provide a simple and effective solution for use in industry, shipping and other non-firefighting environments.
- Proven pneumatic system provides excellent performance
- Ergonomically designed back plate and polyester webbing harness
- Fully adjustable cylinder band allows sabres full range of cylinder to be used
- Easy maintenance and low through life costs